ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Junior Software Developer (.NET) in our Lviv, Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk Offices.
Our company maintains a successful partnership with the leading global provider of technology solutions for the world’s financial markets. During the decade of our cooperation, we completed a number of large-scale projects intending to develop a comprehensive enterprise system.
- 1+ experience with C# / .Net Framework
- A clear understanding of the OOP/OOAD, SOLID
- Work experience with WPF, XAML
- Experience using the MVVM pattern
- Unit Testing
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation
- Use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Track changes, compare source code in the defined version control system.
- Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizer
- Agree on task deadlines with the Project Manager or Technical Leader
Will be plus
- Design patterns
- Git, TFS source control systems
- Experience using Microsoft Prism Library
- Third-party control vendors such as Xceed DataGrid for WPF
- Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Attention to client
- Sense of responsibility
- Working in team
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Dedication and attitude towards success
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.