ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Junior PHP Developer in our Lviv Office.
Highload e-commerce SaaS project with modern technology stack. We are developing a product for american universities. It’s Magento 2 multi-tenant site. It should be integrated with a bunch of other technologies (including SherpaService API which we worked on), using third-party and custom-written modules.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Modify existing code and verify its functioning. Analyze code compliance with readability and performance standards
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress and to merge or split program code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Estimate and set up task completion terms independently
- Evaluate and coordinate task deadlines with Technical Leader or Project Manager
- Participate, both as a trainer or a trainee, in various learning programs outside the major project
- 1+ year of commercial experience with PHP
- PHP 7, knowledge of OOP
- Desirable experience with Magento 2
- Experience with MySQL, NoSQL
- Good knowledge of Linux, Git
- At least intermediate level of English
What will you get with ELEKS :
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1200 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.