Doctor ELEKS team is looking for Junior .NET Developer to join our a friendly Lviv team.
Doctor ELEKS is a smart medical information system that allows healthcare organisations to deliver improved patient care at a lowered cost by automating and streamlining complex operating processes and clinical data management practices.
Mission of the product is:
Accelerating quality and value of health care service delivery.
ELEKS announces a vacancy opening for Junior .Net Developer at Lviv office.
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Modify existing code and verify its functioning. Analyze code compliance with readability and performance standards
- Communication with Project Manager on project tasks, as well as cooperation with QC
- 6+ months of practical programming experience with .NET / C#
- Excellent knowledge of Win Forms
- Experience with WCF, MS SQL Server
- At least intermediate level of English
- Sense of responsibility
- Self-improvement potential, ability to quickly learn new technology
- Problem solving skills
- Working in team
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Dedication and attitude towards success
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities
- Profesional development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy