ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Junior .Net Developer in our Lviv Office
The customer is a leading global provider of risk, reinsurance, retirement and health care solutions.
The product is an award-winning enterprise risk management solution for insurers and pension funds. The platform is an integrated high performance computing solution based on advanced parallel computing technologies such as NVIDIA Tesla Graphic Processing Unit hardware.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- New functionality design
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules.
- 2+ years of experience with .NET/C#
- Experience with WPF
- Knowledge of Git, Jira, Visual Studio
- Strong сommunication skills
- Intermediate level of English
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1200 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.