Our client is one of the largest financial companies with main office and project stakeholders in the USA. The project is a Data flow system, which allows to store and provide relevant Financial Data to company’s clients. Engineers working on this project will be implementing a Financial Vault system with a focus on the creation of Data Models.
- At least 2+ years of experience in development
- Solid knowledge and experience with SQL
- Experience with Python for data analysis stack
- Experience working with Postman / Swagger and analyzing APIs
- Experience developing ETL pipelines
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Knowledge and experience with Jupyter Notebook for data analysis stack
- Experience with defining and conducting test cases
- Experience with Snowflake and MS Azure
- Prior BA, AQA, or Data Engineering experience
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation
- Use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Track changes, compare source code in the defined version control system.
- Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers
- Agree task deadlines with Project Manager or Technical Leader
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.