ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Junior Java Developer in our Lviv Office
Customer is an American global provider of financial services technology. This company is a long-term customer of ELEKS. The cooperation has started 17 years ago and is still considered to be successful.
Our Project aim is to create an Expense Automation Application web application for bank accountants, that:
- Automated processing capabilities, reducing risk and reliance on manual review.
- Economies of scale by completing the individual aspects of invoice processing for multiple invoices at once.
- Reduced overhead by already existing Accounting platforms.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- New functionality design
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- 1+ years of experience with Java
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot
- Experience with Hibernate
- Knowledge of Mockito, JUnit
- Understanding of PowerMock, Tomcat, Oracle Database
- Understanding of Microservices
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.