ELEKS Information Development Office announces a vacancy opening for a Junior Information Developer in our Lviv office
Our customer is Denmark’s largest and most successful online supermarket with a wide array of discount and premium convenience products.
- Define and recognize a client’s writing style under the supervision of senior staff
- Understand the product requirements and identify the requirements for the publications to be developed under the supervision of senior staff
- Assist in estimating documentation development effort and creating project plans
- Agree task deadlines with Project Manager or Head of IDO
- Assist with interviewing subject matter experts to become familiar with product technologies and production methods
- Assist with organizing information and preparing documentation outline to best meet the needs of diverse product audiences
- Create documentation templates under the supervision of senior staff.
- Use publication terminology and write technical documentation that conforms to publication standards (Microsoft, Apple) under the supervision of senior staff.
- Assist in the review of published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, and content
- Convert technical information into easily understood content through images, diagrams, presentations, and videos
- Follow a standardized process to edit and deliver software documentation
- Assist with validation deliverables for accuracy, readability, and usability
- Translate technical texts that require review and editing from senior staff
- Understand the basic rules of writing HTML code
- Communicate the status of documentation tasks in progress to ensure timely delivery
- 1,5 + years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of the software documentation specifics
- Understanding of the main principles of single sourcing
- Technical documentation development methodology (DDLC)
- Technical writing standards: Microsoft and Apple
- Basic knowledge of modern desktop publishing, help authoring, eLearning and training tools, as well as graphic editors
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Basic knowledge of SQL та/або HTML/CSS (JS HTML/CSS, JS) will be a plus
- At least an advanced level of English
WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.