ELEKS DevOps Office is looking for Junior DevOps Engineer in all our locations and remote
The project is the largest supplier of software for industrial and civil construction. The company has developed products for architects and engineers.
- 1+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions, AWS
- Experience with Linux administration
- Experience with CI\\CD
- Experience with Shell scripting
- Strong сommunication skills
- Intermediate level of English
- Support existing CI/CM systems: maintenance, configuration and update
- Support existing environments: local and at customer side
- Detect and fix issues on environments: network, servers, services, storage
- Develop and maintain deployment/delivery process
- Write and modify scripts to automate such processes as build, deployment, configuration update etc.
- Help team with configuration and administration tasks
- Develop and maintain document setup and configuration instructions, troubleshooting tips
- Agree task deadlines with Project Manager or Technical Leader
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.