ELEKS DevOps Office is looking for Junior DevOps Engineer in all our locations or remotely.
Multinational professional services firm that sells a range of financial risk-mitigation products, including insurance, pension administration, and health insurance plans.
- 1.5+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge in Azure Cloud Platform (Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Storage Account, Azure AD authentication, Azure Function Apps, Azure Security Center for monitor and asset environment, Azure Cache for Redis, Azure CosmosDB, etc.)
- Experience with Azure DevOps Pipelines or comparable platforms (e.g., GitHub)
- Know how to manage, develop, and build CI/CD pipeline
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English
- Demonstrated ability to write PowerShell scripts and modules for deployments and developer tools
- Understanding cloud architecture IaaS principles
- Improving deployment automation with the current on-premise approach
- Improving configurations
- Adding new quality metrics and tools
- Help in preparing an IAC transition plan for each of the products
- Developing a plan of a gradual transition to Azure Cloud
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.