ELEKS Customer Support Office is looking for a Junior Developer/Support (L3) in all our locations or remotely.
The project is related to the support of several clients from different fields: finance, media etc.
- Experience with .NET (C#)
- Linux/Windows systems administration
- Basic awareness of ITIL processes
- Confident knowledge of SDLC
- Hands-on skills in any CI/CD system
- At least intermediate level of English
- Resolve customer requests of L3 in accordance with SLAs and problem/change management protocols
- Reproduce issues that cannot be resolved without a change in code, establish their causes, and modify code to eliminate defects
- Modify existing software code using standard software development and project-specific practices and test its correctness
- Analyze software code compliance with and performance standards
- Provide support to the L2 team by helping to understand how supported software works
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.