ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Junior Desktop Publishing Specialist in our Lviv Location.
Customer needs documentation or multimedia/e-learning translated resources to mirror source layout, style and in the same time be ”language/country specific”, so end-user could feel that given resources are tailored specifically to them. Translated resources we work with on a project are mixture of technical help documentation (on-line and printed user guides, administrator guides, training manuals) and marketing brochures, leaflets, white papers, datasheets, press releases, flyers etc.
- Preparing documentation for the use of translation memory tools
- Desktop Publishing using Adobe, MS Office, and other corresponding tools
- E-learning creation and localization using Articulate, Adobe, and other corresponding tools
- Multimedia localization and subtitling using Adobe, TechSmith, and other corresponding tools
- Quality assurance and defect fixing in technical and marketing documentation
- Adjusting the design elements used in the document/file to render the look and feel of the original source piece
- Text formatting and layout adjustments
- Adjusting the position of document elements
- Editing graphics and various images in the documents
- Verifying whether the localized files look and work exactly the same as the source file
- Multimedia, animations, illustrations, and generic graphics adaptation to target locales
- Audio-video synchronization for multimedia files
- Creating and adjusting subtitles
- Advanced level of English for oral and written communication
- PC-user knowledge: Win OS, MS Office – MS Word/PowerPoint: to have practical knowledge of creating and editing TOC, cross-refs, paragraph styles, numbering, footers/headers; work with images, animation.
- Knowledge of DTP tools: Adobe Illustrator/Adobe Photoshop (work with vector and raster graphics, text, layers), Adobe InDesign/Adobe Frame Maker – to have practical knowledge of creating and editing TOC, cross-refs, paragraph styles, numbering, footers/headers, conditional text, books; work with images.
- Knowledge of E-learnings/Multimedia tools: Articulate Storyline/Adobe Captivate, TechSmith Camtasia, Adobe After Effects/Animate, HTML, XML will be a plus.
- High attention to details and ability to concentrate on a task
- Responsibility and enthusiasm in work
- Ability to learn quickly
- Working in team
- Analytical skills
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1200 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.