ELEKS is looking for Junior Customer Support Engineer (L2) in Lviv.
As our level 2 junior support engineer, you will provide higher level technical support for users. The ideal candidate will be well versed in Microsoft technologies and possess good level troubleshooting capability to drive service and chronic related issues toward a quick but quality resolution. You’ll be part of a great team, supporting several customer systems and having a positive impact on business.
- Dealing with registered and escalated tickets
- Gather all required information from a customer to start issue investigation
- Investigate and solve customer issues
- Work with infrastructure and development teams to diagnose platform issues and carry out maintenance
- Promptly resolve customer service issues to the satisfaction of all.
- Monitor various IT systems
- Take ownership to resolve customer requests in accordance with SLAs and incident management protocols
- 1.5 + years of relevant experience
- At least Intermediate Level of English
- Understanding computing concepts, hardware and terminology
- Operating system administration (Windows Desktop/Server)
- Database administration (MySQL – must have, Oracle – will be a plus)
- Active Directory or other LDAP
- Microsoft products including Office 365
- Remote hardware monitoring
- Technical university degree (preferred)
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) with an ability to be a good listener
- Problem-solving, troubleshooting and revealing root causes
- Ability to “get things done”
- Client orientation
- Ability to multitasking
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Opportunity to participate in various internal/external events (educational programs, seminars)
- Comfortable office with modern infrastructure
- Flexible working schedule
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Challenging tasks
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991. Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.