ELEKS is looking for a talented Junior Business Process Improvement Specialist to join our team in Lviv.
Junior Business Process Improvement Specialist supports initiatives according to department objectives. Junior Business Process Improvement Specialist is responsible for collecting data, organization of cross-functional meetings and activities related to processes approach, process documentation, quality management and standardization, regular internal audits.
- Understanding ofbusiness process management life cycle and BPMN methodology
- Understanding of project management methodologies and processes
- Understanding of Quality Management System
- Understanding ofdocument life cycle
- Understanding ofchange and risk management process
Skills and abilities
- Good analytical skills and focus on cross-department activities
- Ability to work in changing environment
- Communication, negotiation, and relationship building skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and independently
- Relevant bachelor degree or higher
- English – intermediate (spoken and written)
- Regular experience with management tools
- Participation in internal/external audits
- Implementation and support of QMS in organization
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented
- Dynamic and vigorous
- Professional and positive approach
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support in processes definition across company, document assessment results, processes mapping
- Register processes, requirements, observations, recommendations to them
- Identify, register and track processes related improvements, changes and optimization actions.
- Conduct process and risk gap assessments
- Inform risk and control owners based on risk treatment plans regarding required actions to be performed
- Document and track predefined metrics and KPIs per process, department or function
- Document and update standard operating procedures, keep up to date documents register
- Archive and store old version of documents. Keep on track documents that require review and/or validation
- Initiate documents approval workflow if required
- Participate in creation of Internal Audit Program and Plan. Schedule and organize the audit
- Participate in periodical internal audits. Track action items execution. Inform the process owners about audit results, observations and non-conformities
- Prepare Audit Report
- Participate in communications campaigns (communication plan creation, coordination of actions to be done by different departments in terms of communication campaign arrangement)
- Arrange onboarding and other type of trainings.
- Performance of functional roles and instructions of the superior, as well as supervision of the subordinates in terms of their operational duties
- Performance in accordance with the current administrative, criminal, and civil legislation of Ukraine, the internal labour regulations of the Company, fire safety rules, and information security regulations
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.