ELEKS Software Engineering & Development Office is looking for a Junior Android Developer in our Ivano-Frankivsk office.
The project is a set of software applications, infrastructure, and hardware resale in the domain of Convenience Store Supply and Logistics/Products Wholesale.
Our products simplify the workflows of the distribution business and give business flexibility and mobility.
Android solutions are designed for ordering a variety of products and help drivers deliver the products.
- 1+ years of experience in Android development
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Knowledge of Java
- Understanding of OOP
- Knowledge of Android SDK. Activities, Fragments, Services and their Lifecycle
- Knowledge of UI elements. Ability to create layouts XML Layouts
- Ability to work with Git
- Knowledge of SQL (SQLite)
Nice to have (optional)
- Understanding of GoF Patterns, SOLID Principles, MVP Pattern, Clean Architecture
- Understanding of Retrofit, Dagger 2
- Knowledge of Custom Views in Android
- Knowledge of Kotlin
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation
- Use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Track changes, compare source code in the defined version control system
- Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers
- Agree task deadlines with Project Manager or Technical Leader
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.