ELEKS IT Office is looking for IT Service Desk Analyst in our Lviv Office.
Provide first line technical support and a range of administration duties to internal staff. Work with applications/systems to undertake initial analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries.
- Receive, log in and manage calls from internal staff via telephone and email.
- Ensure that service requests and incidents are recorded appropriately.
- Ensure that all submitted service requests are processed.
- Communicate service requests that require other groups to be involved.
- Escalate service requests as required to ensure completion within SLA targets.
- Provide 1st line support – troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, Laptops, PCs and Printers.
- Troubleshoot basic network issues such as lost network connection.
- Escalate unresolved incidents and requests to the 2nd line support team.
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Provide basic in-house training in Jira and Confluence.
- Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on request trends.
- Publish support documentation to assist staff with requests for information and provide staff training if required.
- Create user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
- Work experience in support services (helpdesk, service desk, call centre)
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
- English – intermediate
NICE TO HAVE:
- 1 year previous IT Service Desk experience
- An ITIL qualification
- Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Responsible and reliable
- Proactive and energetic
- Ready to learn
WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.