ELEKS IT Department is looking for IT Service Desk Analyst in our Lviv Office.
Provide first line technical support and a range of administration duties to internal staff. Work with applications/systems to undertake initial analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Receive, log in and manage calls from internal staff via telephone and email.
- Ensure that service requests and incidents are recorded appropriately.
- Ensure that all submitted service requests are processed.
- Communicate service requests that require other groups to be involved.
- Escalate service requests as required to ensure completion within SLA targets.
- Provide 1st line support – troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, Laptops, PCs and Printers.
- Troubleshoot basic network issues such as lost network connection.
- Escalate unresolved incidents and requests to the 2nd line support team.
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Provide basic in-house training in Jira and Confluence.
- Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on request trends.
- Publish support documentation to assist staff with requests for information and provide staff training if required.
- Create user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
- Work experience in support services (helpdesk, service desk, call centre)
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
- English – intermediate
Nice to have:
- 1 year previous IT Service Desk experience
- An ITIL qualification
- Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Responsible and reliable
- Proactive and energetic
- Ready to study
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1000 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.