ELEKS Talent Management Office is looking for Human Resources Manager in our Ivano-Frankivsk Office.
- Organization and holding of the general adaptation of new specialists in the company
- Planning, organizing and monitoring specialists, according the defined procedures and deadlines
- Organizing and conducting outgoing interviews of specialists who are exempt from the company
- Timely and proper maintenance of HR records and HR processes database updating
- Informing, advising and training all levels managers on matters related to the personnel management of the company
- Advising of specialists on matters relating to their professional development, solving nonstandard situations
- Creating and maintaining an effective cooperation with the heads of departments, PMs for the purpose of realization of the most effective performance of the company’s objectives and ensuring the interests of specialists
- Conducting regular meetings with heads of departments and resource manager in order to resolve current issues related to personnel (quantity, qualification, compensation, career advancement)
- Informing and consulting specialists about the features of social and remuneration policies of the company, etc.
- Monitoring of the team states and specialists states inside these teams to identify and prevent risks and their consequences (dismissal, professional burnout, conflicts, etc.); Informing company specialists about the changes, implementation of the new HR procedures, processes, etc.
- Performance of management assignments related to the main activities of HR manager, but not specified in this job profile
HR Manager takes part in:
- The development and improvement of HR processes and procedures
- Organization of corporate events / activities
- In determining the educational needs of company employees based on data from the monitoring results and competency
- Together with the team manager (PM) in organization and conducting Tim Buildings, according to the needs and the current team state
- 3+ years of experience in HR management
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Understanding of software development sector and IT market
- Intermediate level of English
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Conflict resolutions skills
- University degree, Psychology preferably
- The presence of additional courses and training in the field of organizational psychology, HR management, coaching etc. will be an advantage
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Professional development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1000 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.