ELEKS Development and Operations Office is looking for GitHub Administrator in any of our offices or remotely.
American transnational corporation, the most senior manager of software security for industrial and civilian business, machine building, the market for information, and marketing.
- Senior Full Stack Engineer
- In-depth knowledge in multiple programming languages: Ruby, Python, C, C++, Rust (preferred) and Go
- Masters Git effortlessly as a user and is familiar with advanced features like git rebase • Experience with REST or GraphQL APIs
- Familiar with Debian administration and systems
- Happy to work on user support, in particular on Windows
- Great communication skills and proven ability to work as part of a team
- Proficiency in spoken and written English Preferred Qualifications
- Familiarity with GitHub Enterprise Server and advanced features such as GitHub Actions or the GitHub API or similar third-party services such as GitLab
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, and Docker
- Ownership, maintenance and development of our GitHub Enterprise Server
- Empower our Git/GitHub users with 3rd level support and professional services
- Be a subject matter expert in specific parts of the system
- Help to evolve our engineering efficiency by implementing and testing new GitHub Enterprise server features (e.g. GitHub Actions)
- Recommend best practices around design and architecture
- Communicate effectively and responsibly
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.