ELEKS is looking for Employment Support Specialist in our Lviv Office.
Employment Support Specialist is responsible for managing, maintaining the process of digital signature receiving, updating and controlling, and assist in the process of cooperation established between the company and specialists in accordance with a broad area of labor and tax law.
- 1+ years of experience in labor law
- 1+ years of experience performing similar duties
- Knowledge of Civil Code and Labour Code
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Develop, organize, manage and control the process of digital signature receiving and updating
- Prepare documents and organize meetings for company specialists when they need to receive or update the digital signature
- Monitor and control the expiry date of the digital signature and responsible for updating the signatures
- Fill in and collect PE personal data information in 1C and internal data sources
- Assist in the process of signing the cooperation contracts
- Help to fill in forms for registration of private entrepreneurs and deliver those to the state register authorities
- Help in the process of bank accounts opening
- Take part in cooperation with notaries in the process of issuing power of attorney and help to organize the process of signing of Power of Attorney
- Help to maintain the register of PoAs (Power of Attorney)
- Support respective PE DataBase in 1C
- In cooperation with Accounting and Legal teams, resolve issues with PEs, contractors, employees, and state authorities, as they arise
- Support the process of cooperation establishment
- Stay current with new legal and tax developments, trends, and innovations
- Help to maintain templates, process, and cooperation-related policies
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.