ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Dynatrace Expert in our Chicago Office.
We are working together with one of the biggest health insurance company in the US with HQ in Chicago. Project portfolio contains various projects connected to writing, combining and integration of APIs from partners, clients etc. Mostly all of them are built using a microservices architecture. Some of the projects developed using the XP methodology with all necessary ceremonies as TDD, pair programming, lot of communication and frequent releases.
- Senior and hands-on skills with Dynatrace tooling
- Hands-on system engineer activities to support and configuring Dynatrace
- Experience in monitoring and alerting configuration, such as end-user experience, network and application performance and synthetic
- Experience in designing, building, maintaining, migrating, tuning, administering, supporting and problem-solving in complex server environments
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Pivotal tech stack knowledge
- Experience with event management tools
- Experience with Azure, Cloud Foundry. Certification will be a big plus
- Cloud CI/CD – Concourse
- Pivotal Tracker
- Work with Dynatrace tools to monitor complex infrastructure
- Work collaboratively with applications, network and systems teams to solve problems
- Monitor, alerting, logging and networking
- Maintain and improve existing build and deployment processes
- Troubleshoot and solve infrastructure/production issues
- Document different policies and procedures
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.