ELEKS Data Science Office is looking for a Data Scientist in our Lviv office.
This is an A.I. powered startup which was implemented from scratch at Eleks primarily meant for providing personalized travel planning. You will be part of the team that wants to make a revolution in the travel industry.
- Getting insight into business problem, understanding the opportunity and value of analytical models for the customer
- Collecting, transforming and preprocessing raw data to prepare it for analysis
- Deriving descriptive statistics out of the preprocessed data
- Building statistical and probabilistic models
- Designing, developing, training and testing data mining, machine learning and artificial intelligence models and algorithms
- Providing comparative research on different algorithms and models
- Implementing the model in a form that can be easily used by engineers, documenting its interfaces
- Delivering the model in a form that can be easily deployable and maintained
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Experience with Python, AWS, Flask, Elastic
- At least Intermediate level of English
- Strong negotiation, presentation and facilitation skills
- Self-organization, self-management
- Initiative and pro-active skills and flexibility
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.