ELEKS Data Science Office is looking for a Data Scientist in Croatia.
Our project is a cloud-enabled, scalable, and High-Performance Computing enterprise risk management solution that allows (re)insurers and pension funds to access next-generation technology to rapidly solve today’s key insurance challenges such as hedge strategy testing, and regulatory and economic forecasting.
- Experience with Python 2 and Python 3 is a must
- Experience in Scientific Python stack like Numpy, SciPy, Pandas is a must
- At least Intermediate English Level is a must
- Understanding theoretical concepts of statistics/probability
- Understanding theoretical concepts of data mining, machine learning
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to handle multi-tasking activities
- Ability to learn quickly
- Master degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or similar
WILL BE A PLUS
- Knowledge of the following: Matlab/Octave, R
- Knowledge of Economic Simulations and Actuarial Calculations
- Passion for learning and education
- Result oriented
- Collecting, transforming, and reprocessing raw data to prepare it for analysis
- Deriving descriptive statistics out of the reprocessed data
- Building statistical and probabilistic models
- Designing, developing, training, and testing data mining, machine learning, and artificial intelligence models and algorithms
- Providing comparative research on different algorithms and models
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.