ELEKS Data Science Office is looking for a Data Scientist to join our team in Lviv.
Luftronix is an industrial inspection technology company that specializes in navigation and data collection systems for unmanned UAVs, in partnership with ELEKS. Luftronix inspection stations conduct autonomous visual inspections while allowing any object (aircraft; drilling rig; inside/outside of storage tank, pressure vessel, and chimney; pipe racks; and other tight and confined spaces) to be measured on screen.
- Practice in general data science (machine learning, deep learning, NLP, CV)
- Experience working with computer vision techniques, including image processing, object detection, and image classification
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Matlab/Octave, R, Python
- Understanding theoretical concepts of statistics/probability, data mining, machine learning
- Solid understanding of statistical modeling, regression analysis, and predictive analytics
- At least an Upper-Intermediate English level is a must
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to handle multi-tasking activities
- Master’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or similar
- Collecting, transforming, and preprocessing raw data to prepare it for analysis
- Deriving descriptive statistics out of the preprocessed data
- Building statistical and probabilistic models
- Designing, developing, training, and testing data mining, machine learning, and artificial intelligence models and algorithms
- Providing comparative research on different algorithms and models
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above-average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.