We are looking for an excellent Corporate Trainer in our offices or remote.
A corporate trainer is an experienced educator. Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed by a deep knowledge of your field. Organizational skills and a positive attitude are important qualities that you have to posses
- 5 + years training experience in delivering either communication, intercultural or interpersonal skills
- Professional background and extensive experience in delivering training
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. PowerPoint); e-learning software is an asset, familiarity with online training tools
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
- Communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
- A committed, professional attitude to training, work in general & managing the client
- Any Certification in the trainers community will be a plus
- English – Advanced level
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Design and delivery of educational/training programs
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,800+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.