ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a C++ Developer with 3D Modeling Experience in our Lviv or Kyiv Office
Our Customer is currently developing a new SW platform for future products. This software platform includes platform foundation, UI, Engine-Controller, Engine-Mechanism control, Engine-Data processing, and they have a high demand for engineering resources for the next few years to design, implement and test required SW components.
- Research and development of industrial inspection device
- 3D model reconstruction from the 2D image, image/model data processing and recognition of 3D objects, and visualization of the 3D model and related algorithms.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to deliver SW prototype and production solutions.
- 3 years of hands-on software development experience in computer vision, image processing computer graphics or machine learning.
- 3D computer vision or 3D object recognition or visual recognition/understanding.
- Programming proficiency in C++ and Python
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
Nice to have
- Solid knowledge in fundamental algorithms and data structure
- GPU programming: CUDA, OpenCL and other machine vision and graphic tools and libraries,
- Development of web application
- Self-motivated strong problem analysis and solving skills.
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.