ELEKS Customer Support Office is looking for a Junior Customer Support Engineer (L2) in Poland, Croatia, Estonia, and Europe.
We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our growing team. Our engineers are responsible for support, integrations, technical development and delivery of products. Support engineers deliver expert guidance to clients, our partners and the larger teams to help improve processes to ensure we are delivering a first-class service across the board.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of SQL
- Simple data manipulations using SELECT/INSERT/DELETE/UPDATE statements
- Multi-table queries (inner joins, outer joins, and so on)
- Using standard SQL functions
- Administering database (add/delete users, assign permissions)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Operation system administration
- Well versed in Microsoft and/or OpenSource technologies
- Strong Intermediate English Level
- Resolve tickets on the helpdesk
- Gather all required information from customer to start issue investigation
- Investigate and reproduce customer issue on local environment
- Prepare steps/solution how to fix the issue
- Implement and execute SQL queries that could help to solve/gathering information
- Coordinate communication between dev team and customer
- Performing short live training sessions for customer
- Maintain documentation/knowledge base
- Seek assistance and advice from co-workers when needed to resolve a ticket
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.