ELEKS Business Analysis Office is looking for a Solution Business Analyst in Poland, Croatia, Estonia or the USA.
Our client is a global company based in the US focused on shows and the biggest themes parks automations.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in large-scale IoT solutions
- Strong understanding of data analysis and system design principles
- Familiarity with cloud computing, data analytics, and system integration best practices
Tools and Technologies:
- Proficiency with collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with data analysis tools like Tableau, Power BI, or Google Analytics
- Knowledge of IoT platforms and technologies
- Familiarity with cloud services such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst, preferably in the entertainment and show industry
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced level of English
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and define IT requirements for large-scale themes park automation projects
- Design the complex integration system that might include more than 10 third-party sub-systems to investigate and analyze existing solutions and help to validate the potential usage
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the seamless integration of technology with existing systems
- Develop comprehensive project documentation, including Vision and Scope documents, Requirements Documentation, System Design Documents, and other documentation according to industry regulations and standards
- Stay abreast of the latest industry trends and technological advancements, applying this knowledge to current and future projects
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.